October 18, 2008

We're SASSSC!

This is the first entry on our SASSSC Site! SASSSC is pronounced "Sassy". It's a new stamping club for a couple of us here in the Houston Area. We'll meet monthly to swap all our stamped creations. There are 8 of us now and we are still looking for 4 more committed members to join.

Our first official swap will be in November.

Check back...I'll be posting our pictures of our monthly swaps...pictures of our meetings and parties...and spotlights on our members on a monthly basis.

My name is Annie and I'll be maintaining the blog for these SASSSC ladies! Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Annie! You did an awesome job on the blog. Thank you so much for taking on this project. I think we will enjoy checking it each month and it will help us keep up with what our respoinsibilites are. How can we help you with entries?
SASSSC girl Laura