November 5, 2008

SASSSC Spotlight - All About Mary!

I asked Mary a series of questions so that we cold get to know her better. Here are her responses.

Name: Mary C. (I didn't put her full name for internet privacy reasons)

Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake

She lives in Pearland, TX

She was born in Chicago,IL

She has 4 brothers and 4 sisters (She is a twin)

She has 1- son (Michael) and 2-Step Daughters (Julie & Traci) 2 Stepgrandchildren (Marco Jr & Magen)


Who introduced you to stamping and how did they introduce it to you? Delia and Olga, they made me stamp :) (Sisters can be so bossy, can't they! hee hee)

How long have you been stamping? 1 yr +

Why do you like stamping? Creativity, mingling with friends, new ideas/techniques

What is your favorite color or color combination to use? Purple, Black

What's your Favorite occasion to stamp for? Birthdays

Where do you get ideas? From Laura and my Sisters

Do you have a favorite technique, style and/or tool? Cuttlebug, Cricut

How did you hear about SASSSC? My little Sister Delia


What do you like to do when you aren't stamping? Movies, Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping


Tell us an interesting fact about you... I Love to go to concerts, with someone or by myself.

---------------------------

Mary, thanks for helping us to get to know you a little better.

If anyone has any additional questions they'd like to see asked each month to our SASSSC Spotlighted Lady, please let me know.

No comments: