April 17, 2009

SASSSC's March Meeting

I have to make a formal apology for not posting this sooner. I guess life has just gotten in the way. Also, because I missed the meeting, I didn't get any pictures of the goodies or you SASSSC ladies this month.

I still wanted to post our SASSSC Swaps though! Here they are! See you next Saturday for our 1st ever SASSSC Party!

Olga's Card

Photobucket

Laura's Card

Photobucket

Delia's Card (outside)

Photobucket

Delia's Card (inside)

Photobucket

Mary's Card (closed)

Photobucket

Mary's Card (open)

Photobucket

Thelma's Card (closed)

Photobucket

Thelma's Card (open)

Photobucket

Margie's Card (closed)

Photobucket

Margie's Card (open)

Photobucket


My Card (Annie)

Photobucket

Lynn's card

Photobucket

Here is a picture of the make and take for this month.

Photobucket

I apologize that some of these are sideways. I uploaded them turned several times, but my computer really likes them turned the wrong way I guess. :)

Also, keep me honest...if I've labeled anyone's wrong, please let me know.

I feel like I missed so much by missing the meeting! I haven't see ya'll in such a long time. I can't wait till this Saturday. It will be SO much fun!

No comments: