October 6, 2009

September SASSSC Meeting

Ok Ladies...we are going to start laying this site out a little differently. There will be more entries each month...but I think it will be much easier to find things when you want to go back and look at old swaps or old techniques.

Picture of the general meeting, make 'n take, door prizes, people and food will all be in one meeting summary blog entry. The technique will have it's own blog entry and the swaps for the month will have their own entry.

After a couple months of doing this you will see the topic tabs on the right side of the blog will grow so that you can search just on those topics you'd like to see.

I'm thinking about going back and doing this for our past year...but this will take time that I don't have right this minute. SO, look for changes.

Now...to the good stuff...our meeting pictures!

My Step-Daughter Melanie visited this time. I had to take her right after SASSSC to try on a choir dress...no time to run home. So she came and watched TV while we met.
Photobucket

Here she is once more...true teen...doesn't like to stand by her Step-Mom. I had to pull her next to me. Trust me...she is not normally camera shy.
Photobucket

Even though Delia wasn't there this time, she had some really pretty flowers on the countertop. They made me think of fall. So, while they don't have anything to do with SASSSC I took a picture for fall color inspiration.
Photobucket

Olga sent our make and take this month. It is a pocket tag card. Very cute!
Photobucket

Here's a picture of the final product.
Photobucket

I also took a picture of the instructions. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see them or not. Let me know...
Photobucket

No comments: