August 24, 2009

August SASSSC Meeting

Hello again ladies! Time for another meeting summary. I can't believe we've had so many meetings since we were established. Time flies and I know I have sure enjoyed it.

I was sad to miss this meeting but have been able to gather pictures from Delia on what happened while I was out.

Here we go!

This month Margie had the tip of the month and she showed us masking skills. Here are some pictures of her showing and a sample of what she demonstrated.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thelma was in charge of the make n take and showed us how to make those cute flowers that she has used on her cards before. Here are some pictures of that and also of the cards people made during the make n take. Each one was just a little different than the next.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love "Perk Up" used with this little coffee cup with flowers in it. SO CUTE!
Photobucket

This is a cute coffee cup saying too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's our swaps! Correct me if I get them wrong. :o)

Delia's
Photobucket

Margie's
Photobucket

Lynn's
Photobucket

Adriana's (sorry it's sideways)
Photobucket

Olga's
Photobucket

Annie's
Photobucket

Mary's
Photobucket

Laura's
Photobucket

Thelma
Photobucket

And Last but not least...our door prize was won this month by Thelma! Congratulations! I'm told it was a book. Here she is hiding behind her prize. :)
Photobucket

No comments: