August 11, 2009

SASSSC July Christmas Party

I first want to give a big thank you out to the ladies who took all the pictures this time. Thank you for remembering your cameras!!! I've been horrible lately about remembering my camera for things. :)

A second big thanks goes out to the Christmas Party committee for doing a fabulous job on our 2nd SASSSC party. It was definitely fun and very SASSSC. A lot of work went into it and I think everyone had a blast! There were sub-groups on the committee and so I think there were even some surprises for those people on the committee as well. VERY FUN!!!

And now, without further ado....PICTURES!!!


The Night Before Christmas
(Make n Take):


I know this picture is a late edition to this blog about the party...but I didn't want to leave it out completely because it was so cute. Our thought was that everyone would get a chocolate on their pillow the night before the celebration...almost like a mint on your pillow at a fancy hotel. Lynn did a fabulous job on these. Thanks Lynn!!
Photobucket



Convention




Dinner






Party




Here's another picture that was left out of the original mix. Laura and Adrianna worked really hard on these really cute SASSSC Notebooks. I love mine!!! It's almost too pretty to write in. :) I'm not sure what I'll do with mine yet, but I can't wait to find a use for it. Thanks ladies!!!
Photobucket

No comments: